تم نقل الملتقى الى الرابط التالي

http://www.yemen90.co.cc/vb/index.php

فحياكم الله
ملتقى اهل اليمن
تم نقل الملتقى الى الرابط التالي

http://www.yemen90.co.cc/vb/index.php

فحياكم الله
ملتقى اهل اليمن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اتاكم اهل اليمن هم ارق قلوباً و الين افئدة ..... الايمان يماني و الحكمة يمانية

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم التحول الى شبكة اهل اليمن والتي

تم اعتمادها رسمياً بتاريخ 26/7/2011م وعليه نرجوا من كافة الاعضاء

الاعزاء توجيه جهودهم الكريمة الى شبكة اهل اليمن و نقل كافة مواضيعهم الخاصة

الى الرابط الجديد    www.yemen90.co.cc  لكي تستمر معنا الى اخر

المشوار

تحياتي لكم اعزائي و ننتظر تالقكم في الشبكه الجديدة

ادارة ملتقى اهل اليمن

قطرة مطر

سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
احمدهاشم النجار
عضو محترف
عضو محترف
احمدهاشم النجار

سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 418099279
سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Lc414546
الجنسية : سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 YemenC
النوع : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 6623
النقاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/08/2010
لك الحمد يا رب العالمين

سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4   سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Emptyالأربعاء مايو 11, 2011 4:24 am

The Belly and the Members

The Members of the Body rebelled against the Belly, and said, "Why should we be perpetually engaged in administering to your wants, while you do nothing but take your rest, and enjoy yourself in luxury and self-indulgence?' The Members carried out their resolve and refused their assistance to the Belly. The whole Body quickly became debilitated, and the hands, feet, mouth, and eyes, when too late, repented of their folly.

The Vine and the Goat

A Vine was luxuriant in the time of vintage with leaves and grapes. A Goat, passing by, nibbled its young tendrils and its leaves. The Vine addressed him and said: "Why do you thus injure me without a cause, and crop my leaves? Is there no young grass left? But I shall not have to wait long for my just revenge; for if you now should crop my leaves, and cut me down to my root, I shall provide the wine to pour over you when you are led as a victim to the sacrifice."

Jupiter and the Monkey

Jupiter issued a proclamation to all the beasts of the forest and promised a royal reward to the one whose offspring should be deemed the handsomest. The Monkey came with the rest and presented, with all a mother's tenderness, a flat-nosed, hairless, ill-featured young Monkey as a candidate for the promised reward. A general laugh saluted her on the presentation of her son. She resolutely said, "I know not whether Jupiter will allot the prize to my son, but this I do know, that he is at least in the eyes of me his mother, the dearest, handsomest, and most beautiful of all."

The Widow and Her Little Maidens

A Widow who was fond of cleaning had two little maidens to wait on her. She was in the habit of waking them early in the morning, at cockcrow. The maidens, aggravated by such excessive labor, resolved to kill the cock who roused their mistress so early. When they had done this, they found that they had only prepared for themselves greater troubles, for their mistress, no longer hearing the hour from the cock, woke them up to their work in the middle of the night.

The Shepherd's Boy and the Wolf

A Shepherd-boy, who watched a flock of sheep near a village, brought out the villagers three or four times by crying out, "Wolf! Wolf!" and when his neighbors came to help him, laughed at them for their pains. The Wolf, however, did truly come at last. The Shepherd-boy, now really alarmed, shouted in an agony of terror: "Pray, do come and help me; the Wolf is killing the sheep"; but no one paid any heed to his cries, nor rendered any assistance. The Wolf, having no cause of fear, at his leisure lacerated or destroyed the whole flock.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.

The Cat and the Birds

A Cat, hearing that the Birds in a certain aviary were ailing dressed himself up as a physician, and, taking his cane and a bag of instruments becoming his profession, went to call on them. He knocked at the door and inquired of the inmates how they all did, saying that if they were ill, he would be happy to prescribe for them and cure them. They replied, "We are all very well, and shall continue so, if you will only be good enough to go away, and leave us as we are."

The Kid and the Wolf

A Kid standing on the roof of a house, out of harm's way, saw a Wolf passing by and immediately began to taunt and revile him. The Wolf, looking up, said, "Sirrah! I hear thee: yet it is not thou who mockest me, but the roof on which thou art standing."

Time and place often give the advantage to the weak over the strong.

The Ox and the Frog

An Ox drinking at a pool trod on a brood of young frogs and crushed one of them to death. The Mother coming up, and missing one of her sons, inquired of his brothers what had become of him. "He is dead, dear Mother; for just now a very huge beast with four great feet came to the pool and crushed him to death with his cloven heel." The Frog, puffing herself out, inquired, "if the beast was as big as that in size." "Cease, Mother, to puff yourself out," said her son, "and do not be angry; for you would, I assure you, sooner burst than successfully imitate the hugeness of that monster."
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
جمانة
عضو محترف
عضو محترف
جمانة

النوع : انثى
عدد المساهمات : 4377
النقاط : 112
تاريخ الميلاد : 06/06/1989
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/02/2011
العمر : 34
يا جبار اجبر كسري

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4   سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Emptyالأربعاء مايو 11, 2011 5:43 am

thanks to you
احمدهاشم النجار
عضو محترف
عضو محترف
احمدهاشم النجار

سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 418099279
سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Lc414546
النوع : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 6623
النقاط : 21
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/08/2010
لك الحمد يا رب العالمين

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4   سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4 Emptyالأربعاء مايو 11, 2011 6:42 am

appreciated jumanah
u lighten my page

best regards

سلسلة القصص القصيرة باللغه الانجليزية 4
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ملتقى اهل اليمن  :: الملتقيات التعليمية :: ملتقى اللغة الانجليزية -
انتقل الى: